Handmade Home

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


I can't tell you how excited I am to own a copy of Handmade Home by Amanda Blake Soule. I have been following her blog for quite sometime now and she truly is an inspiration. Each morning, after the girls have gone down for their naps, I sit down briefly in front of the computer with a cup of earl grey tea and read her lovely words and admire the photos. She has some wonderful ideas when it comes to reusing materials around the home and preserving that special bond we have with our families. I always come away in awe, not only because her words are uplifting and her projects are wonderful, but she manages to create and inspire with four young children.  

I'm really looking forward to making Odessa the sweet little pillowcase dress, as long as summer decides to stick around a little bit longer...

0 comments to Handmade Home:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design Irresistibly Chic : Copyright Nesting Simply : Powered by Blogger