Alpaca Farm

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We headed out to the Alberta Rose Alpaca Farm early Sunday morning to visit with the animals and check out the yarn and knitted items they had for sale. It was such a great morning! Odessa and Stella enjoyed watching the animals...at a safe distance, of course (apparently, they spit!). The alpacas are very, very cute, and they all had names - all fifty of them!


I thoroughly enjoyed looking at the yarn they had for sale. I came away with a 100g hank of 100%, undyed alpaca yarn.


My mom also bought me this beautiful scarf which is so soft and very warm.


This kinda makes me wish I could keep some alpacas in our backyard. They would like that, right?

0 comments to Alpaca Farm:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design Irresistibly Chic : Copyright Nesting Simply : Powered by Blogger