getting ready...

Friday, December 18, 2009
Little bit of a break there. We were all dealing with sicknesses and have been busy getting ready for the holidays. I am happy to say that gifts have been made, baking is done (almost), cards have been sent - and there is still a whole week left! I have never been this organized at Christmas time, and it actually kind of amazes me. I am excited to show you what I have been sewing/knitting/baking, however, it will have to wait until after Christmas since they are gifts for people who stop by here on occasion.

I hope every one is slowing down and remembering to enjoy the little things at this hectic time of year. Easier said then done, I know...but it's worth it.

0 comments to getting ready...:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design Irresistibly Chic : Copyright Nesting Simply : Powered by Blogger