Good Day

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Since I have tried on numerous occasions to knit a pair of baby booties for Stella, and failed miserably, I decided to turn to the internet. I really wanted a pair for her before she gets too big for booties, and handmade is preferable, so I came across Mama Rosa's Knits. Mama Rosa uses all natural fiber blends and has lots of really adorable things to choose from. She also takes custom orders. Exactly what I was looking for!

They arrived yesterday and are perfect! I love the colors.
 

We recently switched Odessa from the crib to a toddler bed. To make the transition a little easier, her baby now sleeps in a bed as well. So, of course, she needs a quilt! I had been wanting to make one for that little bed for a while now, and finally got around to it yesterday. Great project for using up scraps. Odessa was even able to help - by help, I mean picking up all the little scraps and stuffing them into the pillow. 

It was a good day.


0 comments to Good Day:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design Irresistibly Chic : Copyright Nesting Simply : Powered by Blogger