Online Quilt Festival

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I came across this great idea today! Park City Girl is having a quilt festival...online! I have to write a post about one of my quilts and then I could win stuff! Sounds pretty great to me.




12 comments to Online Quilt Festival:

MARIKA said...

Cheerful beautiful quilt !

Zonnah said...

It is beautiful!

Deborah said...

Beautiful colors! And it's nice that it is so well loved.

Kaye Prince said...

Very pretty, I like the colours use used and especially love the border fabric!

Carol said...

Your story made me chuckle :) Been there, had that happen to one of my smaller quilts on a regular basis.
The stripey fabric seems to give it a somewhat off-beat patriotic feel. Interesting.

Me aka Supermom said...

You're the only one that sees the flaws!
THanks for sharing,
Margaret
www.quiltsoflove.blogspot.com

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful Quilt. Lovely colors, fabrics, design. You did a fantastic job.

Thanks for sharing and participating in the Bloggers Quilt Festival.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Mama Jordan MacKeigan said...

Wow, that is so amazing! I love it! You should be so super proud of yourself!!!

Would love to meet with you guys one day!!!

QuiltSue said...

I love the colours you used. You should be very proud of your first quilt.

Diane said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and you did a great job quilting it as well.

Sara said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. And I have learned over the last few years that no one else sees the flaws in my quilt except me...even when I point them out! Thanks for sharing!

Casey said...

Love the colors. They remind me of fall.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design Irresistibly Chic : Copyright Nesting Simply : Powered by Blogger