Crossroads

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Where have I been these past two (!) months? Watching these little girls grow, and grow, and grow some more. There has been a lot of knitting/quilting/crocheting as well. Time is flying and I am trying to enjoy every minute.

I have also been at a crossroads lately. My maternity leave was up last month and I had been dreading it since January. Just because I had no idea what I wanted to do. Part of me wanted to stay home with the girls. However, amongst the dreams of being a homemaker, there is still a dream of going back to school and obtaining a career. So back and forth and back and forth I would go with my decision. Anyways, it's back to school I go and I am starting to feel really good about it. I am so grateful to live in a time and place where I am able to make this choice. Both girls love their dayhome (which happens to be Grandma's house) and I really think it is the best decision for our family. Seriously, what would we do without Grandmas?

Until school starts up in September, I am going to be busy:

planning and growing our vegetable garden

exploring

trying to enjoy spring snowfalls

picnicking

making our daily smoothies

and watching this little baby

become a little girl




0 comments to Crossroads:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design Irresistibly Chic : Copyright Nesting Simply : Powered by Blogger